1. Aluminum and aluminum alloy plates and strips are supplied in hot rolled state, annealed state, various levels of soft state and various heat treatment states.
2. Preparation before hot rolling It mainly includes ingot quality inspection, soaking, sawing, milling, aluminum coating and heating.
3. The cooling rate is very high during semi-continuous casting, the diffusion process in the solid phase is difficult, and the chemical composition and structure unevenness are easy to form inside the ingot, such as intragranular segregation, which reduces the plasticity.
4. When the surface of the ingot has defects such as segregation floating, slag inclusion, scarring and cracks, milling should be carried out (see non-ferrous metal alloy ingot milling surface), which is an important factor to ensure good surface quality of the finished product
5. Hot rolling: Hot rolling of aluminum alloy ingots is to provide blanks for cold rolling, or directly produce thick plates in hot rolled state.
6. The hot rolling process system includes pass reduction rate, rolling temperature, rolling speed and lubrication cooling, etc.