Aluminum plates are widely used in engineering decoration, home decoration, communication electronics, transportation facilities, heat preservation and corrosion protection, fine decoration, automobile manufacturing and other fields. So, what are the knowledge points in the use of aluminum plates?
Aluminum plate use
- Aluminum plate storage: It should be stored in a dry and ventilated place, and placed flat on the surface, and do not step on or hit it.
- Aluminum plate handling: The sides of the plate should be lifted at the same time to avoid scratching the surface of the plate.
- Aluminum plate grooving: When grooving with a slotting machine or a gong machine, you should use a half-round end milling cutter. Regardless of whether the damage to the aluminum plate is too deep, not too shallow, and not easy to fold, the 0.2-0.3mm thick plastic core should be bent together with the aluminum plate to increase strength and toughness, otherwise the aluminum plate may break or the paint film may break when it is bent.
- Bending aluminum plate: When bending the edge, the stress is even, forming once, do not bend repeatedly, otherwise the aluminum plate may break.
- Arc processing of aluminum plate: Special bending equipment should be used to process the arc so that the plate gradually reaches the required surface without bending at one time.
- Batches of aluminum plates: aluminum plates of the same type and different batches may have color differences. When selling and using different batches of paper, a color difference comparison program should be added. Our company mainly deals in alloy aluminum plates, aluminum checkered plates and so on. It can be used on the same plane only if there is no visual chromatic aberration.
- Aluminum plate installation direction: when the same color aluminum plate is installed on the same plane, the flow direction should be the same, otherwise it will produce visual color difference.
- Aluminum plate tearing film: tear off the protective film within 45 days after the aluminum plate is installed, otherwise it is difficult to tear the film or glue transfer occurs.
- Conditions for use of aluminum panels: Indoor wall panels should be used indoors and must not be installed outdoors to ensure the use effect and service life.