A variety of small defects often appear on the surface of aluminum plates, such as unevenness, fracture, uneven thickness, etc. What are the reasons for these defects? Now the aluminum plate manufacturer will answer you one by one from the following seven aspects Bar:
1. The roll shape of the aluminum plate is incorrectly folded (folded), such as heating of the calender bearing;
2. Air bubbles on the surface of the aluminum ingot, and the uneven surface of the ingot has a dirty east side;
3. The heating time of the aluminum plate is too long or the temperature is too high, and the surface of the ingot is oxidized;
4. The two ends of the aluminum plate roll are swelled, and the result is that the middle thickness of the extruded plate is thin on both sides. When the thin plate is calendered, it is easy to be crushed, resulting in a large difference in the thickness of the two sides of the aluminum plate;
5. Cracking from the end of the aluminum ingot; the heating temperature of the aluminum ingot is too high or too low. There is a certain error between the actual temperature and the apparent temperature;
6. In the international market, the interval between thick aluminum plates is even larger. When pipe materials are combined with small materials and plates, the heat preservation time should be appropriate to prevent underage or overage from causing insufficient hardness;
7. Too thick aluminum plate is not easy to bend, everyone will understand when you think about it, try to use thinner. When the process permits, it is best to stretch after bending, otherwise it will increase the probability of bending fracture.