The cutting methods of aluminum plate usually include cutting machine operation, high-pressure water jet cutting, laser cutting and so on. Laser cutting is to irradiate the workpiece with a focused high-power density laser beam to quickly melt, vaporize, ablate or reach the ignition point of the irradiated material. एक ही समय पर, the molten material is blown away by the high-speed airflow coaxial with the beam to realize the cutting of the workpiece. open.
Is the cut surface of laser cut aluminum sheet as smooth as cutting other materials? The cut of the aluminum plate is also smooth. The aluminum plate is only a highly reflective material and requires a large laser generator. The cutting gas is the same as other materials. It is cut with nitrogen, which will not cause the surface to be uneven.
Features of laser cutting aluminum plate:
1. The cutting seam is fine: the cutting seam of laser cutting aluminum plate is generally 0.1mm-0.2मिमी
2. Smooth cutting surface: The cutting surface of laser cutting aluminum plate has no burrs and no slag.
3. Small thermal deformation: The laser processing of laser processing has thin slits, fast speed, and concentrated energy, so the heat transferred to the material to be cut is small, and the deformation of the material is also very small.
4. Material saving: The laser processing adopts computer programming, and the laser equipment can cut the aluminum plate processing parts of different shapes, which improves the material utilization rate of the aluminum plate and saves a lot of material cost.
5. The thickness of the aluminum plate that can be cut mainly depends on the power of the laser generator. आम तौर पर, the thickness of 6000W can be cut to 16mm, and the thickness of 4500W can be cut to 12mm.
Aluminum plate is a highly reflective material, which can damage the laser greatly! आम तौर पर, it is not recommended that customers take a fiber laser cutting machine to cut the aluminum plate, and use as little as possible